Friday 27 July 2018

Feelings

Calm blues..
Mexican Summer
Painted sky
Strokes all over

-

probably a mixture of hormones and because it is also a very emotional moment
i asked my father for some baby pictures and he gave me a few access to the family albums
they are categorized in different time-lapses
flicking through captured moment after moment
from me being a newborn, being bathed for the first time by my grandmother
to me being a nekkid dancing in the backyard
or when a photo of us, me, my brother, my father, my mother laid on the table
it feels like the world just revolved around us then

off i go
i know we won't be going anywhere and you will still be home
my world is going to intertwined with another you
my home will be his home
my thoughts, my soul they will be shared
his dream my dream, my dream his dream
his fear my fear, my fear his fear

No comments :

Post a Comment